Investment Property Line of Credit Program (available in all States except Alaska, Idaho, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, & Vermont)
At Hurst Lending, our Founders are real estate investors. That’s why we constantly look for better ways for residential real estate investors to manage and finance their portfolios. The Investment Property Line of Credit Program allows investors to obtain a line of credit that they can use to purchase and flip properties. The line of credit is not a lien against property. With this program you have a short-term loan that allows for a quick, cash purchase – giving you an advantage over other buyers. After you purchase and repair the property, you can sell the property or we can help you refinance it into a long-term conventional investment property loan.
Why get an Investment Property Line of Credit?
The goal of our Investment Property line of credit program is to give investors a competitive advantage over other buyers. The characteristics of the Investment Property Line of Credit Program are:
- Beat Other Buyers by Paying with Cash
- Close Quickly
- Use line of credit to acquire and/or renovate multiple properties
- After Securing the property and/or fixing it up, Sell it or we can Refinance into a Long-Term Conventional Loan
*Borrowers are approved for a maximum exposure limit, based on their experience, liquid assets, net worth, and credit score. Each loan is subject to property approval under our or our lenders’s terms and conditions. Each property has an individual secured loan.
What are the Parameters of the Investment Property Line of Credit?
The basic parameters for our Investment Property Line of Credit are stated below:
- Acquisition Financing – Fund up to 90% of the Purchase Price
- Rehab Financing – Fund up to 95% of rehab costs (max 75% of ARV)
- Credit Score – 620+
- Recourse (for less experienced investors)
- Non-Recourse available (for more experienced investors)
- Acceptable Borrower Types – Individual, LLC, or Corporation
- Approved Property Types – Single-family detached residences (SFR), 2-4 unit residences, Condominiums (including non-warrantable), Mixed-use, Townhomes, Planned Urban Developments (PUD), and even Multi-family 5-20 units (recourse only)
- The Investment Property Line of Credit is NOT a lien against property.
*Loans are subject to investor and business credit approval, appraisal and geographic location of the property and other underwriting criteria. The line of credit is not a lien against property. Loan amounts and rates vary depending upon loan type, LTV, verification of application information and other risk based factors. Application fees, closing costs and other fees may apply. Products not available in Alaska, Idaho, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, or Vermont.